Tax and Executive Compensation
Galanter Tomosovich provides a variety of creative tax strategies for businesses and individuals. Our tax attorneys regularly assist our business and corporate attorneys with the structuring and negotiating of various types of business transactions. We also advise individuals on tax matters and tax preparations, such as returns, and assist clients with tax disputes and audits. Lastly, our tax attorneys advise executives and businesses regarding compensation plans and benefit plans.
Galanter Tomosovich Pittsburgh tax attorneys are experienced and highly skilled in such matters as:
- Individual/Business Planning. Assist individuals and businesses with all aspects of tax preparation and planning.
- Transactions. Structure and negotiate various types of business transactions in order to minimize taxes.
- Mergers and Acquisitions. Advise clients of tax-efficient strategies and techniques related to mergers and acquisitions.
- Business Succession. Work closely with our business and corporate attorneys to assist businesses with tax-effective business succession.
- Disputes/Audits. Assist clients with audits, controversies and disputes and appeals with federal and Pennsylvania tax authorities.
- Executive Compensation/ERISA. Advise businesses and executives regarding qualified and nonqualified deferred compensation plans, stock option plans, profits interest plans, equity grants, other compensation plans, and benefit plans.
Should you have any questions or wish to learn more about the tax and/or executive compensation services we offer, please contact our Pittsburgh tax attorney Mark S. Weis at 412.802.2687 or by email at email@example.com.