Business & Corporate Law
Galanter Tomosovich focuses its business and corporate practice on private companies, private institutions and individuals. We represent clients in a broad range of industries and disciplines and provide our clients with practical advice and cost-effective solutions to a wide variety of commercial problems and issues. Our attorneys are also businessmen and businesswomen. Therefore, we understand what is like to be on the other side of legal situations, and we advise our clients accordingly. In addition, we make it a priority to understand our clients’ businesses so that we can serve as both a valuable legal counselor and a strategic business advisor. We pride ourselves on being practical problem solvers, not problem creators.
Galanter Tomosovich assists its clients with all aspects of their business, including, but not limited to, the following:
- Formation. We assist clients in choosing and designing the proper business structure to minimize tax exposure, accommodate scalability and growth of their business, reduce personal liability, and make transactions easier.
- Investment Capital/Fundraising. Our attorneys are experienced in assisting clients in structuring and securing private capital and institutional financing and in drafting and negotiating all related legal documents.
- Commercial Agreements. We assist our clients with structuring transactions, and negotiating and drafting a variety of commercial agreements including but not limited to Stock and Asset Purchase Agreements, commercial real estate agreements and leases and Employment Agreements.
- Intellectual Property. We assist clients in identifying intellectual property issues and in protecting intellectual property and trade secret assets. Additionally, we structure, draft and negotiate various agreements that address our clients’ intellectual property needs.
- Corporate Governance/Regulatory Compliance. We assist our clients in all aspects of corporate governance and help them interpret and comply with various regulatory requirements relating to their businesses.
- Structuring and Negotiating Business Transactions/M&A. Our attorneys are highly skilled in structuring and negotiating various forms of business transactions. We have experience in representing clients in all aspects of business transactions, including complex transaction structuring, due diligence, drafting, negotiating with opposing counsel and regulatory agencies, obtaining necessary regulatory clearances and closing transactions. Our lawyers have the requisite substantive legal knowledge, the project management skills and the business acumen and understanding necessary to get our clients’ transactions closed in an efficient and legally effective manner.
- Disputes. Our attorneys represent corporate clients and individuals involved in shareholder and partner disputes and other types of business conflicts. We rely on our legal and business skills to assist in developing creative and efficient solutions to these complex issues to avoid expensive litigation. However, when litigation is unavoidable, we have the skill and know how to represent our clients through these situations.
Should you have any questions or wish to learn more about the business and corporate services we offer, please contact Chad D. Tomosovich at 412.802.2681 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.